Robo-Pong 2055 Robot: Table Tennis Robot
Practicing table tennis on your own is going to be easier when you have a robot to keep you busy. The Robo-Pong 2055 can help. It has adjustable ball speed, placement, and frequency. It comes with 64 drills to train strokes, footwork, and transitions. The RP.2.PC software lets you create and share custom drills via USB.
- Digital Accuracy for ball speed, placement and frequency
- Selectable randomization controls create a more unpredictable robot
- Comes with 64 pre-programmed drills for various playing levels. Train strokes, footwork, transitions and other skills.
- Optional advanced use: Included RP.2.PC software to create, save and share custom drills by USB connectivity to a PC. (PC not required for regular operation)
- User-friendly digital control panel in 6 languages.
- Recycling Net System to capture your returns and recycle the balls for non-stop action
- Available spins: Topspin, backspin, left sidespin, right sidespin, combination spins
- Available shot selection: Push, chop, serve, counter, lob, fast loop
- Manual Head Angle adjustments: From low (serves) to high (lobs)
- Fits all standard table tennis tables, and is quick and easy to setup, take down, store and transport. No assembly or tools required.
- Limed 1-year limited warranty;
- Country: USA
- Company: Newgy